Constructing overhead and underground power supply networks since 1958
JPR is one of Queensland’s most experienced companies in the design, layout and construction of high voltage and low voltage overhead and underground power reticulation systems and substations.
We offer a full Design & Construction service for overhead and underground power distribution systems including roadway/street lighting and traffic signals. We design and construct transmission lines for industry, mining, urban and rural developments; and construct high voltage systems for manufacturing, mining, petrochemical and power supply industries.
Some of our customers:
Subdivision power reticulation – ‘A’ rated Energex consultant
JPR has provided Electrical Reticulation Construction services for subdivisions in the SEQEB/Energex area since 1984 when SEQEB opened up this market. Since then, we have completed over 20,000 residential estate projects, many within critical time and cost constraints.
An ‘A’ rated consultant with Energex, we are also part of a partnering agreement with Energex. With our Design & Construction service, we can facilitate the ‘Certificate for Supply’ required by council to be issued in very short time frames.
- Design and construction of NBN pit and pipe infrastructure
- Small Lot projects – issuing the Certificate for Supply in short timeframes
- Large customer connections, including end to end solutions incorporating any AS3000 (Private Network) required
- Electromagnetic Field (EMF) reports
- Design & construction of underground reticulation of urban, rural and industrial subdivisions
- Substation construction
- HV Cable installation
- Switchgear installation
- Transformer and line augmentation, maintenance and pole replacement
- Pay TV installation
- HV Cable termination and testing
- Transformer installation
Traffic signal and control projects are designed and constructed to the specific requirements of Main Roads authorities, councils, commercial and industrial clients; and in accordance with the applicable design standards.
- Intersection and pedestrian crossing traffic signals
- Variable Message Signage
- Weigh In Motion detection systems
- Speed detector loop systems
- Registration Plate Reading systems
- CCTV Camera systems
- Emergency Communication systems
- Weather Stations
- Fibre Optic and Multi Core Cable systems
- Control Cabinets and communication hubs
Loganholme Highway, Client: Bielby Holdings
JPR has extensive experience in the design and construction of roadway lighting. All projects are designed and constructed in accordance with the requirements of AS/NZS 1158 (all categories), Main Roads Department, various councils and Energex.
We work on projects ranging in scope from major highways to commercial, industrial and residential subdivisions and shopping centres.
We’d love to discuss your project
Benefit from local experience + global innovation