Electric Power Transmission and Distribution
Extensive industry experience; reliable, rapid response
JPR is one of the most experienced Queensland Electrical Contracting and Engineering firms in the design, layout and construction of High Voltage and Low Voltage Overhead and Underground Power Reticulation Systems and Substations. Our experience goes back to the company’s foundation in 1958.
JPR has successfully delivered a significant number of large and complex projects throughout Queensland and Northern New South Wales for supply authorities, municipalities, mining companies and private sector companies. With a committed and responsive staff of over 500, we offer a reliable, rapid response. We also maintain a large plant including Pole Borer-Erectors, E.P.Vs (with current test certification) cable stringing and tension equipment, special cable crimping, jointing tools and cable pulling winches.
- Construction of transmission lines
- Design and construction of transmission lines for industry, mining, urban and rural developments
- Construction of HV Systems for manufacturing, mining, petrochemical and power supply industries
- Design and construction of underground reticulation of urban, rural, and industrial subdivisions
- Substation construction
- Pay TV installation
- HV cable installation
- HV cable termination and testing
- Switch gear installation
- Transformer installation
- Transformer and line augmentation, maintenance and pole replacement.
We’d love to discuss your project
Benefit from local experience + global innovation